Corporate Governance Paralegal [ Fortune 500 / MNC ]
2 - 5 Year(s)
- As the Records Manager for EMEA and US in accordance with the Company's Subsidiary Procedures.
- Coordinating documents to be submitted to the third party Corporate Secretary for Subsidiaries globally.
- Working closely with the APAC Subsidiary Records Manager to report on Records Management globally.
- Working closely with the Legal Operations Officer on Contracts Repositories and Legal & Compliance page.
- To manage document retention within Sharepoint Repository.
- To implement and follow standard work processes for Litigation Holds.
- Prepare in-house training on legal & compliance topics to business teams as requested.
- LLB with experience in corporate legal and/or compliance departments working on the field of corporate governance
- at least 2-4 years of relevant experience
- strong command of English (spoken and written)
- comfortable in using legal technology
- good communication and inter-personal skills
This position is only open to Malaysian citizens.