Legal Counsel (Global Company)
Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
5 - 10 Year(s)
- Day to day overseeing and managing the legal affairs across the company's business operations in different jurisdictions.
- Advise on legal issues, risks and company policies to all commercial groups.
- Prepare & review legal documents including contracts, licences, leases, sales, and purchases etc.
- 5 to 10 years of legal experience.
- Candidate with regional role experience is preferred.
- Candidate must be highly interested in knowing and learning about the business.
- Good communication skills and articulate.
- Proactive, eager to learn, self driven and able to interact with different level of people and people from various industries.
- Able to work independently.
- Able to interact with people from different level and different culture.
This position is only open to Malaysian citizens.