Chief Compliance Officer / Risk Auditor [ Listed company on Bursa / Perak ]
5 - 8 Year(s)
- To continuously be kept up to date on the anti-corruption and anti-bribery regulations as stipulated by the Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC).
- Monitor all business activities within the Group, ensuring dealings with customers and vendors are clean and above board.
- Ensure the rules set out in the Group's anti-corruption policy are adhered to by all employees of the Group.
- Lead the investigation into corruption/bribery allegations against any employee of the Group.
- Present on a quarterly basis to the Board an update on the Company's anti-corruption/anti-bribery procedures.
- Lead the risk auditing functions of the Group, including analyzing and rating risk factors which may impact the Group's operations.
- LLB or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years' related work experience ideally with public companies listed on the Bursa exchange.
- Solid knowledge of securities and financial law in Malaysia, particularly relating to anti-corruption and anti-bribery regulations.
- Experience in risk auditing procedures including identification and classification of risks which could have an adverse impact on the Group.
- Strong communication skills, including spoken and written English.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Report directly to the Executive Chairman and the CEO
This position is only open to Malaysian citizens.