Industrial Relations Lawyer
5 - 8 Year(s)
* Responsible for developing a clear framework for industrial relations policies and guidelines for the fair and effective management of employees taking into account operational requirements, employment legislation and best practices
* Assist HR Manager to attend to Domestic inquiry, representing the Company for cases involving IR office and Industrial Court
* Provide and manages grievance procedures
* Prepare paperwork related to labor relations assignments
* Maintain and constantly review the effectiveness of all relevant policies and procedures
* Other ad-hoc tasks as assigned by HR Manager or Management
* Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology, Law or equivalent
* At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
* Required Skill(s): Well versed with all legislation governing employment matters (Employment Act, Industrial Relations Act, etc.), excellent communication and interpersonal skill,
* Good command of written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia, analytical thinking
* Preferably Manager specialized in Industrial Relations or equivalent.
This position is only open to Malaysian citizens.