Legal Counsel (Litigation exp, regional role)
Banking & Finance,Litigation
Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
9 - 13 Year(s)
- to advise, strategize, monitor existing and potential litigation matters
- to assist in reviewing, drafting and negotiating various commercial agreements
- to provide legal advice on issues arising from daily operation
- to assist in legal and regulatory related matters as an when assigned
Ideal candidate should :
- have 9 to 13 years of solid litigation experience with reputable law firm.
- be familiar with corporate insolvency and banking litigation matters (good to have, otherwise corporate litigation experience will be considered too)
- be able to provide not only legal advice but also strategic advice in handling potential disputes.
- be articulate and be able to command respect from the business stakeholders including directors
- be able to travel if necessary (not very often, depends on the need of the business)
This position is only open to Malaysian citizens.