L&C Paralegal [MNC/PJ/Accessible via LRT]
3 - 5 Year(s)
- Assist with the implementation and management of the contracts management system for the Legal & Compliance department.
- Upload current and historic documents/agreements.
- Upload current and historic non-disclosure agreements (NDA).
- Implement and coordinate a global roll out of the new contracts management to all stakeholders.
- Oversee the Legal & Compliance department pages ensuring documents easily identifiable, regularly updated, with appropriate security access controls in place which are regularly reviewed.
- Implement and follow standard work processes for litigation holds.
- Provide on-going global training and support to different stakeholders.
- LLB without CLP and/or without being called to the Bar.
- Requires excellent organizational skills, strong interpersonal skills and the ability to manage competing priorities and meet deadlines.
- Good command of English spoken and written.
- Must possess excellent reading, writing and verbal communication skills, be results-oriented and efficient.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and capable of mastering new technology.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and collaborate across several functional areas is required.
This position is only open to Malaysian citizens.