Admin Assistant [MNC/PJ/Accessible via LRT]
3 - 4 Year(s)
- Assist attorneys in the onboarding, negotiation, and coordinate the signing of agreement between vendors and law firms.
- Coordinate management of fee rates, fee arrangements, billing and compliance with the policies and billing guidelines of the organisation.
- Oversee e-billing system for submission and payment of law firm and other service provider invoices, including submission of matter budget and accruals.
- Assist with the implementation and management of the contracts management system for the Legal & Compliance department.
- Upload current and historic documents/agreements.
- Upload current and historic non-disclosure agreements (NDA).
- Implement and coordinate a global roll out of the new contracts management to all stakeholders.
- Oversee the Legal & Compliance department pages ensuring documents easily identifiable, regularly updated, with appropriate security access controls in place which are regularly reviewed.
- Implement and follow standard work processes for litigation holds.
- Assist with the preparation of global training and support.
- Requires excellent organizational skills, strong interpersonal skills and the ability to manage competing priorities and meet deadlines.
- Good command of English spoken and written.
- Must possess excellent reading, writing and verbal communication skills, be results-oriented and efficient.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and capable of mastering new technology.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and collaborate across several functional areas is required.
This position is only open to Malaysian citizens.