Executive (Legal & Compliance)
1 - 3 Year(s)
- Provides administrative support to the Managers in their daily duties in order for them to perform their work effectively and efficiently.
- Conducts research using sources such as internet, databases, etc to find neede information for business decision making.
- Prepares research materials on legal opinions for the use of the Managers.
2. Document Monitoring
- Assist in monitoring the release of documents in the safekeeping of the division by the Department Administrator in line with current Policies and Procedures guidelines.
- To advise the Head of Department of suspected leak of confidential document/any agreements whilst they were being handed over to Group Legal & Compliance for safe keeping and the risks of such leak of information.
3. Template Amendment
- Reviews the amendments made to document templates used by the Division by the internal customers.
- To advise supervisor of suspected leak of confidential document/any agreements whilst they were being handed over to Group Legal for safe keeping and the risks of such leak of information.
4. Monitoring & Reporting
- Assist in monitoring compliance level of all policies and procedures and report to superior in the event of non-compliance.
- Liaise with customers for status updates/progress of the projects returned to group legal.
- Assist in preparing and finalising status updates for matters referred to group legal for review/advise.
- Assist in collating compliance reports required to be submitted to the Department.
- Minimum qualification with Bachelor of Laws.
- with or without CLP
- good command of English
- good communication skill and willing to learn
- willing to work in JB.
This position is only open to Malaysian citizens.