Partner / Senior Associate, Corporate Team
Corporate / M&A / Commercial
Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
4 - 15 Year(s)
- Providing legal advice on all matters relating to corporate and commercial matters;
- Drafting agreements and assisting clients with negotiations to conclude transactions;
- Advising investment banks in relation to the underwriting of various companies' Initial Public Offerings in Bursa Malaysia and drafting submission documents such as prospectuses, circulars and announcements.
- Advising domestic private and public companies on cross border acquisitions, take overs and schemes of arrangements, and legal issues concerning their operations.
- Candidate ought to have at least 5 years and above of experience as a practising lawyer and/or in-house counsel in a corporate organisation;
- Possesses practical knowledge of cross border corporate and commercial laws;
- A personality with courage, optimistic and high social proficiency skill will be an added advantage; and
- Able to work independently with high degree of professionalism and integrity.
This position is only open to Malaysian citizens.