Executive / Manager (Legal)
Banking & Finance
2 - 10 Year(s)
- Supporting the Head of Legal in negotiations with all contracts relating to the Company and Group Companies; handling contract management, preparing and drafting of relevant consultancy agreements and reviewing financing/refinancing documents arising from the company programs.
- Drafting of term sheets and contracts for Transponder Lease Agreements / Value-Added Services Agreements.
- Supporting Head of Legal in coordinating with the Company Secretary on business matters.
- Preparing and drafting of shareholders, joint venture agreements, etc.
- Preparing and drafting of Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs).
- Handling various supply and tenancy agreement between the company and third-party vendors.
- Coordinating with external legal counsel.
- Monitoring the company's trademark matters.
- Degree holders in Law or a combination of law with other disciplines from a recognized university.
- Possess an excellent command of verbal and written English.
- Excellent legal drafting/writing skills.
- Must have corporate banking experience.
- Called to the Bar for a least 2 years for Executive role. 6 years of legal experience (with project financing experience) for Manager role.
- Knowledge and experience in the telecommunications industry, Communication and Multimedia Act (CMA) and its Regulations will be an advantage but not a must.
- Experience and familiar with legal issues in drafting and reviewing of financing documents.
- Willingness to embrace new skills in the specialized satellite industry.
- Ability to work independently in a fluid and fast-moving environment.
This position is only open to Malaysian citizens.