- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the overall solution and modules within portfolio. This includes:
* Awareness of developments, legislative reforms, procedures, case law and trends within practice area
* Deep understanding of portfolio including target market, authors, positioning, structure and development needs
* Apply knowledge and customer insights to deliver content to ensure currency, relevance and accessibility for all products
* Identify and implement plans to harvest and/or discontinue underperforming modules.
* Development and communication of value proposition of all modules
* Support new content development proposals and implementation of new content and new titles within adjacent practice areas and/or jurisdictions.
- Close management of all writers, experts providers, alliances and partnerships within portfolio, including:
* Contract negotiations and queries
* Content development/restructure
* Performance management
* General expert queries
* Succession planning
- Directly support new business acquisition and market penetration
- Financial budgeting and costs planning
- LLB with around 2-4 years in legal practice.
- Significant publishing experience
- Strategic planning skills
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Strong commercial/business acumen
- Strong market knowledge
- Demonstrated strong product development experience
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office, Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint
- Good working knowledge of the publishing process
- Excellent communication, organisation and problem-solving skills.