CORPORATE & COMMERCIAL (SENIOR LAWYER)
Legal Assistant / Associate
Corporate / M&A / Commercial
Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
6 - 8 Year(s)
1. With minimum 6 years experience in related field
2. To lead corporate and commercial team independently and effectively
3. Experience in leading negotiations on complex, high value, contracts, and agreements.
4. Able to draft and manage complex corporate commercial agreements and regulatory documentation, handling such matter comfortably within a fast-paced business environment.
5. Able to draft high-value legal documentation, which must be clear, unambiguous, concise, and conclusive, leaving no room for misinterpretation or manipulation.
6. Able to identify and remedy complex corporate and commercial issues independently and effectively
1. Proven experience in relationship management and a demonstrated ability to lead a legal team and develop talents that subsequently drive value across the business.
2. Successful experience creating departmental priorities that align strategic direction of the legal department and the overall business objectives
3. Exceptionally good communication which will especially be necessary in this leadership position.
4. Clear communication of instructions and information down the line will significantly determine the performance and efficiency of the junior lawyers
5. Must be a result-driven and service-driven individual, must have exceptionally good problem-solving skills, be highly adaptable and flexible, work comfortably in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
6. Able to fit with vibrant and energetic office culture
7. The salary is based on experience.
This position is only open to Malaysian citizens.