Sales Executives [MNC in Legal Publishing & Online Solutions]
1 - 4 Year(s)
- Achieve defined monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets through field visits.
- Identify, evaluate and prioritise new business opportunities, using a variety of cold-calling, networking and other prospecting methods.
- Compile and generate data and reports of sales progress.
- Effectively respond to customer's queries and provide after sales support.
- Customer Database preparation & profiling.
- Prepare and submit quality monthly sales report to Assistant Sales Manager.
- Build good rapport with customers.
- Promote Product through pre-identified exhibitions and events.
- Graduate in any discipline
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Sales Department in direct selling companies, with B2B or B2C sales.
- Proficient in MS office.
- Key account management & selling skills.
- Good written & verbal communication.
- Experience in sale of printed books and e-books will be an added advantage.
- Experience in selling products/ services to big corporates and legal firms will be an added advantage.
- Willing to travel frequently to other states for exhibitions / events and sales field trips.
This position is only open to Malaysian citizens.