Company Secretary (Manager) [Regional exposure]
Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
8 - 10 Year(s)
- Ensure the Group of companies (both local and overseas) comply with respective countries' Companies Acts and regulations, and support management team on daily operational matters in order to achieve Company's objectives.
- Full spectrum of Company Secretarial duties.
- Provide assistance to Legal Division on ad hoc basis
- Any other assistance assigned or requested by the HOD
- Possess ICSA qualification
- At least an associate member of MAICSA
- Minimum 8 - 10 years of working experience in company secretary functions
- Proficient in English, Mandarin & BM spoken and written for document drafting and processing
- Be conversant with full spectrum of secretarial duties
- Familiar and well verse with Companies Act and Regulations
- Analytical, meticulous, attention to detail with ability to multi-task in a fast-paced working environment
- Integrity and pleasant personality with good interpersonal skills with ability to interact with people at all levels
- Able to work independently
This position is only open to Malaysian citizens.