Legal Specialist (IT)
Telecommunications / Technology
Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
5 - 15 Year(s)
- Legal support to various business divisions within the group to facilitate operations.
- Draft, review and negotiate commercial contracts including with vendors, customers, dealers, business partners and other telecommunications providers.
- Draft and negotiate commercial contracts for the sale and procurement of goods and services in particular procurement of network equipment, IT related systems, platforms, associated services and software.
- Legal research.
- Able to balance legal issues against commercial requirements in the performance of assigned duties and tasks.
- Advice must be practical while ensuring our client' interests are protected and compliance with law observed.
- Degree in Law (LLB).
- Minimum 5 years' experience PQE, with at least 3 years in private practice with a leading law firm.
- Candidates with background in corporate, commercial, technology, IT procurement and/or telecommunications are encouraged to apply.
- Able to work independently.
- Personal traits : positive, passionate, collaborative, ability to perform in a challenging and dynamic environment.
This position is only open to Malaysian citizens.