Corporate / M&A / Commercial
Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
5 - 15 Year(s)
- Assisting with standing up the new Legal Services Team including development of governance processes and sustainable engagement model.
- Providing strategic legal advice and support to the company's global Legal team and business stakeholders, including advice on commercial contracting, key areas of law, updating the company's standard contract suite, assisting with discovery processes, developing standardised documentation to upskill the business on legal issues and supporting knowledge management.
- In this role there will be very frequent interactions with members of the Legal team globally, including senior leaders, across the globe. This will require establishing and maintaining relationships with the Legal team.
- Law degree (LLB or JD)
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working in top-tier law firm, corporate legal department, LPO or shared services centre
- Experience working in or with common law or other international jurisdictions (preferably, England, Australia, US)
This position is only open to Malaysian citizens.