Legal Assistant / Associate
1 - 2 Year(s)
1. Prepare all documents required to file cases effectively and independently.
2. Maintain a regular schedule of hearing, court appearances and conference based on case requirements.
3. Attending clients and other works assigned by the firm from time to time.
1. Graduated in Bachelors Degree in Law with minimum 2 years of post-qualification experience with valid practicing certificate.
2. Prior experience in Banking Litigation is required.
3. Possess own transport and willing to travel.
4.. Good interpersonal skills and have strong analytical skills
This position is only open to Malaysian citizens.