Associate ( 1 to 3 PQE in IP practice with International Firm)
Legal Assistant / Associate
Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
1 - 3 Year(s)
- Manages local and overseas Trademark prosecution from Application till Registration including search advice, hearings and oppositions.
- Attend ex parte hearings before Trademark Registrations.
- Manages and work with IP staff and executives supporting trademark portfolio management.
- Assist in trademark expungement actions.
- Advise clients on all aspect of trademark law and IP laws.
- 1 - 3 years post admission experience.
- Strong technical skills with minimum upper 2nd class law degree from a well regarded university
- Experience in a top tier environment will be well regarded by not essential
- Ability to identify issues and possession of sound judgment are essential
- Committed and driven with strong sense of accountability
- Outgoing personality and leadership qualities
- Team player
- Willing to travel
This position is only open to Malaysian citizens.