Senior Manager / Manager
Corporate / M&A / Commercial,Property
7 - 15 Year(s)
Reporting to the Group General, the candidate should have a minimum of 10-12 years of experience in corporate/commercial and banking matters in private practice or as in-house counsel with a property developer. He/She must have advised on (1) corporate/general commercial matters, including acquisitions/disposals of land or shares in property companies, JVs involving property development/property investment, commercial/operational agreements including IT agreements, corporate exercises involving the issue of shareholders' circular/information memorandum, etc and Bursa announcement; (2) banking/loan agreements and project finance. Experience on IP matters would also be an advantage.
He/She must have good technical knowledge, business acumen, strong communication skills and the ability to build salid client relationship and to work in a team.
- Degree in law [LLB (Hons), BA (Hons) or its equivalent], CLP (or its equivalent)
- Called to the Malaysian Bar
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Computer-literate and conduct online legal research, etc
- Private practice experience preferred
This position is only open to Malaysian citizens.