Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
3 - 7 Year(s)
- Review, vet and draft/negotiate all agreements and contracts assigned including and not limited to regulatory related matters, finance, employment, corporate ventures, collaboration etc. as the case may be and other legal documents within the group of companies and ensure they are in compliance with all statutory and/or legal requirements.
- Render legal advice in all legal matters including corporate affairs, conveyancing, litigation, secretarial matters and dispute resolution for the group.
- Review and update on the legal implications of internal policies and procedures.
- Manage and coordinate with external solicitors and other third party advisors on companies legal matters.
- Prepare standard legal contract templates and precedents for the group.
- Monitor and supervise litigation matters involving the company's litigation matter i.e. legal proceedings, arbitration, housing tribunal matters and municipal disputes, corporate any operational matters in compliance with the company's process and policy.
- Attend all meetings, discussions and negotiation with internal clients as well as with external parties as the case may be pertaining to the subject matter.
- Provide legal advice on issues or subject matter assigned as well as conduct research where necessary.
- To act on any other duties as assigned from time to time.
+ Strong drafting skills in legal papers, contracts, agreement and other legal documents as needed and also have a good analytical and oral presentation skills.
+ Familiar with laws and regulations governing contracts and commercial transactions.
+ Candidate must possess a Bachelor in Law (LLB) or equivalent and has been admitted as an advocates & solicitor of the High Court of Malaya or equivalent.
+ Require language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
+ At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
+ Excellent command in English. Multi-lingual abilities are an added advantage. Mandarin speaking candidates are encouraged to apply.
+ Preferably Senior Executive specializing in Law/Legal Services or equivalent.
This position is only open to Malaysian citizens.