Associate ( 1 to 3 PQE Employment with International Firm)
Legal Assistant / Associate
Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
1 - 3 Year(s)
- 1 - 3 years post admission experience
- Substantial experience of legal work arising from or relating to employment compliance, unfair dismissal claims, negotiated exits, termination of employment, drafting and advising on employment contracts and attendant agreements, employment-related issues in mergers & acquisitions (M&A), data privacy, immigration, anti-corruption and general commercial work including legal due diligence and drafting/review of transaction documents in the context of M&A.
- Familiar with the drafting/reviewing of commercial contracts and providing legal and regulatory advice relating to laws and regulations affecting major sectors of the Malaysian economy.
- Good academic results from a well regarded university.
- PDPA/Employment relevant experience is preferably
- Post admission working experience obtained at a corporate, commercial or real estate practice of a major commercial law firm in Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, London or Hong Kong.
- Strong verbal and drafting skills in English.
- Possess an outgoing personality and leadership qualities.
- Clear demonstration of ability to work in a team and displays leadership skills.
- A team player who is committed and leadership qualities.
- Proficiency in verbal and drafting skills in Mandarin is an advantage.
- Willing to travel.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status only.
This position is only open to Malaysian citizens.