Legal Assistant / Associate
Banking & Finance,Bankruptcy & Insolvency,Conveyancing,Corporate / M&A / Commercial,Corporate Secretarial,Criminal,Employment/Industrial Relations,Family,General,Litigation,Others,Property,Tax,Trusts & Will
Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
2 - 8 Year(s)
1. Must possess a recognised Bachelor's Degree, in Law (L.L.B) with qualified practising certificate.
2. At least 2 years experience in civil and banking litigation, winding-up, company law, family law, land law and employment law with good knowledge of rules of court, court procedures, etc.
3. Detailed oriented and a good working attitude ?- independent, meticulous and responsible? - proficiency in both written and spoken English and Bahasa Melayu - must be able to work under tight deadlines and pressure - good drafting and good research skills - dedicated, committed and able to work independently as well as part of a team. Must be proficient in drafting and advocating fluently in Bahasa Melayu and English.
1. Must have good communication and interpersonal skills
2. Able to work well under pressure
3. Able to work independently as well as work well in a team