Manager (Data Protection), Legal
Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
5 - 10 Year(s)
- Assists in the identification, implementation and maintenance of the Company's data protection policies and procedures and controls with regard to safeguarding customer information in coordination with his/her immediate supervisor.
- Ensure that the Company has and maintains appropriate data protection consent and authorisation forms and data protection/privacy notices and materials.
- Carry out on-going data protection and management of customer information training to all staff, agents and where necessary, third parties/service providers.
- Drafting and reviewing various types of commercial agreements, letters, terms and conditions and insurance policies.
- Prepare, review and update general insurance documents, forms and terms and conditions governing the Company's products and services.
- Assist in providing legal advice/opinion to business units particularly in contract negotiations, legal documents, etc.
- Prepare reports/updates.
- Monitor progress of litigation cases and liaising with relevant departments and panel lawyers.
- Assist in contract management with Business Units.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by his/her immediate supervisor as and when necessary.
- Bachelor's Degree in Law or equivalent professional qualification.
- 5 to 10 years working experience in the relevant field.
- Familiar with the requirements of the PDPA. Good drafting skills, proactive and creative, able to communicate clearly and work independently with minimal supervision.
This position is only open to Malaysian citizens.