Assistant Manager / Manager, Legal
Banking & Finance,Conveyancing,Corporate / M&A / Commercial
3 - 50 Year(s)
1. Draft and review conveyancing, corporate, commercial, banking documents and/or contracts.
2. Advise on legal issues in conveyancing, corporate, commercial and banking matters.
3. Maintain liaison with external lawyers.
4. Attend to and solve any legal issues faced by the Group that may arise from time to time.
5. Work closely with and maintain good rapport with all levels of management within the Group.
6. Attend to other assigned projects from time to time.
7. Provide legal support to other departments within the Group inclusive of reviewing, researching and/or drafting of legal documents.
1. Candidate must possess at least a minimum qualification of Bachelors of Law (LLB) from a reputable university and called to the Malaysian Bar.
2. Minimum 3 years post-qualifying experience either in legal practice or corporate establishment.
3. Familiar with Housing Legislations, Strata Management Act and Regulations.
4. Competency in real estate, banking and/or corporate law.
5. Good interpersonal and communication skills.
6. Ability to manage a variety of assigned projects simultaneously.
7. Able to work independently with minimum supervision and thrive in a fast moving & dynamic environment.
An attractive remuneration package which commensurate with qualifications and experience will be offered to the successful candidate. If you have what it takes to be part of our dynamic team, please submit your detailed resume stating qualifications, experience, current and expected salary and contact number to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants in advance but only short listed candidates will be notified.
This position is only open to Malaysian citizens.