Trade Mark Associate [Malaysian Registered Trade Mark Agent] (based in Singapore)
Legal Assistant / Associate
Outside Malaysia, SINGAPORE
2 - 7 Year(s)
- Providing client counselling in respect of trade mark protection, including preparation of quotations, advising on trade mark filing strategy, drafting trade mark specifications
- Handling international trade mark portfolios
- Advising on trade mark search and whether the trade mark is available for use and registration
- Advising on opposition and revocation of trade mark matters
- Handling filing and prosecution of trade mark applications, oppositions, revocations in Malaysia and overseas
- Managing trade mark portfolios and building client relationships
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor degree in law and have a Malaysian trade mark agent qualification.
- A patent and design agent registration would be an advantage but not essential.
- Minimum 2 years PQE.
- Willing to relocate and is keen to build career in Singapore.
- Good English & Malay and communication skills.
This position is only open to Malaysian citizens.