To assist the Head of Department and superior in formulation of Policies and Procedures;
1. Draft and proofread correspondences and legal documents (such as term sheets, undertakings and contracts).
2. Assist the Legal Counsel in drafting agreement, including but not limited to, acquisition agreements of properties, tenancy agreements, leases, management agreements, financing documents, commercial contracts and the Company's operational contracts.
3. Research regulations, laws, and legal articles to assist Legal Counsel in the matters he handles, when required.
4. Provide general administrative assistance, such as, but not limited to, to assist with translation of legal documents as and when required, updating legal files and folders within the Company.
5. To assist the Legal Counsel in matters which he may delegate to the Legal Assistant from time to time.
1. LLB degree holder and called to the Malaysian Bar. Min 4 years PQE, with experience in conveyancing (property development and financing) and corporate legal matters.
2. Proficient in Bahasa Malaysia and English both written and oral with good drafting skills.
3. Able to work independently with minimum supervision, yet an avid learner.
4. Analytical and possess good writing and communications skills.
5. Proficient with MS Office (especially Word and Powerpoint).
6. Highly motivated, responsible and a team player, and willing to embrace new challenges and innovation.
7. Those with only LLB, but with 5-year experience as Legal Executive who perform the tasks above, will also be considered .