1. Identification, implementation and maintenance of the organisation's information confidentiality and privacy policies and procedures with a focused understanding of privacy laws and confidentiality obligations across SEA;
2. Develop, implement, and enforce policies and procedures of the organization's confidentiality program;
3. Advise on relevant legislation, regulatory requirements, guidelines, and industry developments relating to data protection, privacy and security;
4. Participate in delivery of security-related presentations and trainings;
5. Conduct Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIA) to identify, assess and address business risks, based on the organisation's functions, needs and processes; and
6. Manage and report data breaches in accordance with the data breach management plan
7. Aptitude of translating laws into actionable procedures and controls
8. Ability to work in a collaborative manner to develop strong working relationships with stakeholders and support them in improving data protection and governance practices and willing to work in a collegiate diverse environment.