Senior Legal Executive
Legal Assistant / Associate
Corporate / M&A / Commercial
3 - 5 Year(s)
- Responsible for reviewing and/or drafting commercial, IT related contracts, business and legal documents.
- Provide sound legal advice to the group.
- Conduct legal and compliance trainings and promoting compliance activities in the Company and within the group.
- Assisting Head of Department in liaising with regional headquarter pursuant to all legal and compliance matters
- Translation of materials to Bahasa Malaysia.
- Assisting with legal research on legal issues and changes and development in the law.
- Assisting Head of Department in Country Legal Meetings and/ or Legal Conferences.
- Managing the filing of legal documentation, monthly reporting and attending to other administrative requirements.
- Undertake other duties and assignments as and when requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Law.
- Certificate in Legal Practice or its equivalent.
- Minimum 3-5 years post qualification experience in handling litigation and corporate/commercial work.
- Strong contract drafting and good analytical skills with strong command of written & spoken English and Bahasa Melayu.
- Experience in company law and IT matters is an added advantage.
- Thorough and meticulous and able to work well in a team.
- Self-starter, creative, pro-active and enthusiastic.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office (including PowerPoint and Excel).
This position is only open to Malaysian citizens.