Legal Assistant to In-House Lawyers (without CLP)
Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
2 - 3 Year(s)
- Providing operations, secretarial and administrative support to in-house lawyers.
- Reviewing standard contracts, e.g. NDA
- Proof reading contracts and documents
- Minimum 2-3 years working experience in a law firm as a paralegal or legal secretary or working in a legal department.
- Experienced in assisting lawyers in reviewing simple contracts
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and committed to work
- Good command in both English and BM (spoken and written)
- Able to work under minimum supervision
- Able to multi-task
- Candidate has no intention to become private practitioner nor in-house lawyer nor pursuing CLP
This position is only open to Malaysian citizens.