Business Legal Consultant [Phnom Penh]
Legal Assistant / Associate
Compliance/Regulatory,Corporate / M&A / Commercial
Outside Malaysia, CAMBODIA
3 - 5 Year(s)
- To provide professional solutions & advice on the policies, common laws and compliances require to carry out relevant business/investment in Cambodia to overseas investors.
- To attend to Investors, correspondences, and other legal & tax package negotiate with related department.
- To attend to matters related to assessment of legal/business contracts. .
- To attend to all matters related to Corporate/ Commercial (e.g. investment plan / feasibilities study)
- To manage legal policies, liabilities or any relevant conditions (e.g. M & A)
- To provide legal advice on IPO & other business affairs.
- To coordinate with external legal counsels where necessary.
- LLB or LLM.
- Around 3-5 years of relevant practice.
- Good working knowledge in law practice related to commercial, operations and business.
- Excellent proficiency in English and Chinese.
- Able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Team player with positive mindset.
This position is only open to Malaysian citizens.