Legal Editors [RM3,000 / 12 months]
Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
0 - 2 Year(s)
- Editorial - Edit manuscript for content and organisation to ensure accuracy, currency, relevance, conformance, accessibility and timeliness. Write material as required. Perform original research as required. Ensure that developments in the law are monitored. Assist other team members as required.
- Project Management - Adhere to the publishing schedule for all formats; implement agreed plans for product enhancements. Work within set commercial parameters.
- Relationship Management - Manage authors and/or suppliers, including contract negotiations, ongoing author support, ensuring on-time delivery of manuscript/content and following up on quality issues.
- LLB with or without CLP.
- A good command of English is essential for this position.
- Meticulous, organised and results-driven.
This position is only open to Malaysian citizens.