Corporate / M&A / Commercial,Telecommunications / Technology
Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
5 - 8 Year(s)
- Legal support to various business divisions within the group to facilitate operations.
- Draft, review and negotiate commercial contracts including with vendors, customers, dealers, business partners and etc.
- Draft and negotiate commercial contracts for the sale and procurement of goods and services in particular procurement of network equipment, IT related systems, platforms, associated services and software.
- Legal research.
- Able to balance legal issues against commercial requirements in the performance of assigned duties and tasks. Advice must be practical while ensuring the Company's interests are protected and compliance with law observed.
- Degree in Law (LLB).
- Minimum 5 years of PQE with at least 4 years in private practice with a leading law firm.
- Candidates with background in technology, IT procurement, cloud, big data, software licensing and/or telecommunications are encouraged to apply. (but not a must)
- Able to work independently.
- Personal traits : positive, passionate, collaborative, ability to perform in a challenging and dynamic environment.
This position is only open to Malaysian citizens.