Assistant Legal Manager (MNC at PJ)
Corporate / M&A / Commercial,Litigation
5 - 8 Year(s)
- provide legal support for Commercial Finance Team, Sales and Marketing Departments.
- formulate appropriate legal policies to provide a clear, consistent and effective approach to common legal issues encountered by the commercial team .
- ensure appropriate steps are taken to mitigate the compliance risks and the risks to legal actions.
- accurate and timely advice provided to the Company.
- clear compliance framework, legal systems, programs and policies are established.
- legal risks to the Company is at all times mitigated, reduced, or avoided and any unfavourable outcomes averted.
- company's trademarks / copyrights / royalties are not violated or infringed.
- minimum 5 years of PQE in handling general commercial matters and a background in litigation is preferred.
- strong communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
- adequate proficiency in Malay language.
- mandarin will be an added advantage.
This position is only open to Malaysian citizens.