elawyer.com.my was launched in November 2007 with the aim to serve the legal industry in Malaysia and to create legal awareness amongst the general public via technology.
Within a short span of time, eLawyer has evolved to become a reputable and popular law portal in Malaysia with strong online appearance and reports by various local press media.
We provide comprehensive services to lawyers as well as to the general public.
Services to Lawyers:
- Law Jobs - assist lawyers and legal secretaries to look for law related jobs (both private practice and in-house positions).
- Recruit Lawyers / Legal Secretaries - assist law firms and corporations to hire legal talents.
- Law Books - for lawyers and law students to buy and sell new and used law books.
- Law Blog - reports and articles on the latest updates, issues, trends or changes in the legal field both locally and internationally.
- Legal Technology - web designing, email hosting & legal practice management software specially catered for law firms.
Services to Public:
- Legal Q & A - practical questions and answers to your legal issues.
- You & Your Rights - to understand your basic rights under the law.
- Search for Lawyers - look for lawyers / law offices near you, who specialize in legal issues which relate to you.
We always are continuously exploring new ideas to make this a better website. , if you have any innovative ideas and/or wish to explore collaboration opportunities with us, our founder Eddie Law(email@example.com
) would be happy to hear from you.